As you head to your vacation destinations for some fun in the sun, don’t leave behind your key spring essentials so you can transition easily from brunch to beach to evening.
Turn heads by rocking one of spring’s biggest trends. Show off those shoulders in an off-shoulder top, romper or dress. This is an easy-wear that offers versatility on any trip.
Pair It. Wear It.
- Pair an off-shoulder top with a Bermuda short or capri for a daytime look. Switch to a destroyed tomboy jean or straight-leg paired with a flat strappy sandal to give the same top a different feel. Accessorize with a bold necklace and tote. Tory Burch has beautiful totes in her Spring collection that have great prints and are water resistant.
- Transition into a casual nighttime look by pairing with a dark denim pant or mid-length denim pencil skirt. A wedge or open-toe sandal completes the look with a neck piece and simple bracelet. Finish with a small bag or clutch that complements the shoe choice.
Rompers and jumpsuits are back on the scene! They are easy items to pack and one of my favorite go-to pieces when traveling. The same romper, jumpsuit or maxi can be taken from brunch to dinner just on how you pair it.
- A flat sandal is perfect for day or night—from sightseeing to walking the strip. Strappy footwear and embellished detail are huge for spring.
- Another option? Throw on some athletic wear such as a slip on sneaker or converse.
At Your Leisure
Men, leisure suits can offer versatility throughout your entire stay and can be found in different fabrications. There are even iron free options for your convenience! Linen is the perfect fabrication for spring. It offers a cool option for the beach atmosphere and can be easily transformed for other outings during travel.
Pair It. Wear It.
Wear as a set
- Rock a button down shirt with the matching pant or short. For a layered look, unbutton the top and add a t-shirt in a print, stripe or pop of color.
Wear as separates
- For an additional daytime outfit, the short or pant can be paired easily with tees, other button downs or a short sleeve linen pullover. For a nighttime look, pair the button down with denim.
- A loafer is an ideal shoe that can be worn with all outfit options. Take them from a day at the beach, brush off the sand and wear them to dinner with slacks.
Swimwear becomes more of a fashion statement every year. New trends emerge with exquisite details to flatter any body type.
Cut. It. Out.
- Suits with cut out details and peek-a-boo shapes bring sexy to any swimwear. You will find mesh inset details in both one and two-pieces this season.
- Tassels and fringes add a fun detail to bottoms and tops. Mix-and-match a fringe top with a basic bottom. I love one-piece suits that have fringe detail around a sexy neckline. This is a piece that can also be paired with a high-waist bottom for a day or nighttime look!
- Men, add some personality to those swim shorts! Blocks of color create abstract prints and give another option to just your everyday solid trunk.
- Prints continue for both men and women. Stripes, florals and abstract prints carry from resort into swimwear.
- Ladies, no need to be matchy-matchy. Pair a print with a solid that accentuates the print. Don’t be afraid to accent with a bold, bright color!
- Men, you too have great options. Bold or subtle, florals and abstract prints are great for any vacation or staycation that involves some fun in the sun.
Ready For Take-Off
Don’t forget the final touches! Pack away some cover-ups, your favorite slides and eyewear. Tory Burch, J. Crew and Tommy Bahama have great options in their swim shops for both men and women to assist in all of your spring travel essentials.